Thursday, November 5, 2009

PUNKINAZE


There is a little cornmaze down the street from our house. We decided to go on a family outing :) It was sort of cold so we finally got to use the little carseat cover that we got for a babyshower gift. I was so excited to FINALLY go do something "halloweenish". They had this fun little slide for little kids (or big kids helping thier little kids.) We took Berklee down it to try and get the perfect picture but we didn't do a very good job. Luckily the maze was pretty cheap because it was really trompled and ten million kids running around so it wasn't very fun. Anyway here are some pictures!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! I love her big smile!! I miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in 6 weeks!!!

Courtney said...

So cute! Maybe next year we can dress up together and get rude comments at the OG!