Friday, November 27, 2009

THANKSGIVING!!!

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family. We are usually with Kyle's family every year whom I love, but when my mom hosts' it, it is a special occasion because it doesn't happen very often. This year's reasoning my adorable cousin Katie is going on a mission in a couple weeks so this will be her last one with the family for awhile and my mom bought a new house! We actually ended up having it at our clubhouse because it's easier clean up for EVERYONE and don't have to worry about little kids wrecking anything. Also this year is Berklee's 1st Thankgiving! Last year I was in the hospital in labor with her, so it was nice to be with family this year. She loved all the yummy food and playing with her cousins! Later we went to Kyle's side of the family and ate dessert. We also brought our WII down so we could play the new Super mario brothers. I didn't get any pictures but we still have fun!


Here is everyone from 2 angles

Katie needed the ENTIRE bowl of fruit salad!

Here's the Birthday Girl! Grace turned 3, and she was singing Happy Birthday to ME! throughout dinner. She is so freakin' cute! I have the cutest nieces and nephews... Definately no battle!

Little Miss Berklee

My cute little Missionary

I have so many things that I am thankful for in my life. The gospel of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that it gives me. Also my wonderful loving husband. Heavenly Father definately knew what he was doing when he let us find each other. He has been the best thing in my life and does so many things for me. For Berklee, my little sunshine! I am so thankful that she is healthy and strong. She is such a trooper to have the parents she does. She makes my days brighter! For all of my family.My brothers. Even though they may not think so, they have been amazing examples in my life in many ways. Not many sister's with NO SISTERS can say that they have as good as a relationship as I do with my brothers. I'm thankful for all their protection thru the years. They are my knights in shining amor. My parents for everything they have taught me. To not judge and be kind and loving to everyone. My in-law family. I honestly couldn't ask for better in-laws. I am the Luckiest girl to have them and to have them treat me like one of thier own. For my house, my job, my cars, and can't forget FOOD! My list could probably go on for awhile but I guess I'll end there. I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you guys had a happy thanksgiving. I asked my mom if you were at Nadines and she said no...now I know why. It will be fun to see you guys at Christmas.

Amanda said...

I need your address!