Berklee is the BIGGEST scaredy cat ever! Kyle and I will just be doing random things and for whatever they scare her! examples...
- When I blow my nose I have to go some where that she can't hear me or else she starts bawling
- When I burp, not when Kyle does since he burps in her face or ear all the time. I guess Mom just isn't supposed to do that?
- Kyle was blowing runts in the air last night and she was watching him do it. He only had to do it for a second and she started crying.
- The Drill. We got some new furniture for our living room and Kyle had to use the drill. She would freak out everytime he turned it on!
- When you make the kissy noise. I even have video of it but you can't really tell what's going on.
That is all I can think of for now, possibly a later post eventually. She seems to amaze me every day at the stuff that scares her. Gotta love GIRLS!
No comments:
Post a Comment