I loved my costume this year! I got it when Court and I went to St. George at Rue 21. I had a lot of customers tell me that they actually had real outfits like that back in the day. I also had a few take it kind of offensive because they really did look like that! I told them that I got it at a normal store so it's actually back in style. Who knew that you would be able to find such a hidieous costume for under $20 at a normal store? I got a lot of compliments, especially on my makeup! It was the coolest stuff. You rub it on and all the colors were already in the order and super ugly. My costume couldn't have been better! and of couse Kyle was a little festive with his orange shirt.
We took Berklee trick or treating to one house. It was Kyle's parent's Bishop's house. She picked a sucker and we let her eat it. She was in LOVE! It was the cutest thing, she would share with Kyle and when she thought he was done she would take it away. She was so sticky, but it was so worth it since it was her first Halloween!
Hope you all had a fun Halloween!
3 comments:
you looked awesome! I love it, and I miss your guts! BFFC for Life
Love it!! You guys are both SO cute!!
So cute, love the soft cozy costume. And Yes, when I was in 5th grade, your outfit would have been the "in" look - truly! I had flourescent yellow giant earrings and a yellow leather skinny tie that I would wear with a flourescent pink shirt. Holy cow -- please tell me those things aren't coming back in!
Post a Comment