1 ah ah ah, That's right, Little Miss Berklee turned the big 1 today! We can't believe that a year has gone by with our little princess! She is the biggest sweetheart and such a joy. She seriously brings a smile a hundred times an hour! We waited so long to have here and were kind of worried about her when she finally made her GRAND entrance 5 weeks early, but she sure has made up for it. I love watching her and Kyle play :) Kyle is the best Daddy to her and she definately loves him to pieces. She is such a Daddy's girl and she also has Daddy wrapped really tight around her small finger. Most parents get to prepare in the last month of pregnancy but Kyle and I got a week. I certainly wouldn't have it any other way. She was so small and so precious, I was thankful that she chose me to be her Mommy. I love having her and being a Mom. Oh how babies change within a year and us as parents change too! She has started to say a few words and they melt my heart everytime. She says " Hi Daddy!" everytime she see's Kyle. How could you ever get mad at that? Sorry no pictures this time. We had a little mishap so the pictures aren't in our possesion at this time. Shortly I will post. Happy 1st Birthday Berklee!
My Sweet Berklee,
I can't tell you enough how many times I love you in a day. I know you hate my kisses but I gotta get them in as much as possible! You are such a ray of sunshine to your Daddy and I. WE are so thankful for you everyday and couldn't imagine our lives without you. We are so proud of all your accomplishments in your life this far. You had to overcome a lot of obstacles in your little life and you've done it like a champ! You are so sweet and loving. I love being your Mommy!
We Love You Princess!
Love Momma and Dada
No comments:
Post a Comment