So I'm having a hard time deciding on diapers to buy. We have bought the Pampers Swaddlers ever since she was born. They only go to size 2. Berklee has finally pretty much grown out of them and I'm totally torn! We tried Huggies when she was smaller and she couldn't wear them, but since she has gotten bigger and had horrible blow outs I bought the Huggies kind with the poop blocker. Well those only go up to size 2 as well! AHH who knew diapers would be so stressful to choose! Anyway, I just bought some regular pampers today in size 3 and am going to see how those work but if anyone has any suggestions on which diapers are better I'm willing to try! Thanks all!
3 comments:
I use kirkland brand from costco. i like them, but... I have never been a picky person when it comes to diapers I could use whatever.
I like the Costco diapers too. I love the swaddlers when they are newborns but then I use the Costco one once they hit size 3. The are cheaper too :0) The only problem is you end up with a ginormous box. See if you can find someone else who uses them to try first.
I like to use Huggies, They are the cheapest at Costco. I have also tried the cheap brand from Wal-Mart. Unfortunately they gave our little girl horrible diaper rash. So I suggests, even though diapers are expensive it is worth it, not to be dealing with a baby that has a sore bum. When they get bigger you usually don’t have to worry so much about blow outs. Good Luck to you. Let me know what you find out.
Post a Comment