Monday, September 21, 2009

Tough little girl

So Kyle and I had been wanting to get Berklee's ear's pierced ever since we knew we were having a little Princess. Every time we have gone to the mall we just have skipped it and to be honest I was kind of scared for whatever reason. Well on August 29th, the day before my BIRTHDAY, we were out shopping since we weren't able to do much since my birthday fell on a sunday. We were walking past Piercing Pagoda and decided to get Berklee's ears pierced! She was way squirmy so the lady had a hard time drawing the dots on her ears, but Kyle was holding her so when it was actual piercing time she didn't move much. Berklee only cried for a second and WALA! Pierced Ears! She looks so cute, but absolutely hates getting her ears cleaned every day...

Getting Ready!


All tuckered out from all the stress. She was such a good girl and looks so cute!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THEM!!! Now I want a little girl too!! :D

Unknown said...

Those videos are so funny! The Mountain Dew One should be on you tube! Kyle texted it to me! She's getting so big, I can't believe it! Still, I LOVE her earrings! You may have to have 2 birthday parties for her, so we can be there for one of them. You should definitely get the free mini 1-year-old cake from Albertson's and get her pictures taken like we did for Rykker. JC Penny did a GREAT job on the ones we did for Rykker. Too cute!