Monday, September 21, 2009

The Fabulous Life of Berklee

As everyone knows every little kid gets bigger and it seems like lately Berklee is just getting bigger and bigger. Here are a few things she has been doing recently..

Crawling and hating ever second of it!


Standing up all by myself... Needless to say her crib went down that day


Who knew Mt. Dew would be so funny?

I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big! She chatters all the time and is crawling around everywhere! I love watching her grow every day! What a sweet little spirit she is and absolutely loves her Daddy!Here are just a few random pictures of this cute little girl over the past couple weeks..


At the lake, Tubes make wonderful playpens! Berklee loved being able to stand up!


mmmmm french fries!



Feeding the duckies! These actually were from my work party in July. I thought they were cute so I had to post them!


Just hanging out at Grandpa and Grandma Craigs

Well that's all the pictures for today! I'll post more in a few more days because we have more adventures that need to be shared!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

She is so cute. She looks just like her mom.