We went shopping after lunch and got some cute clothes for Berklee and much needed stuff to put things up in our house that we have been putting off for a very long time. We came home and Berklee and I took a nap before I headed to work.
3:30 came and I left for work I get up to the top of our hill and BANG!!!!
I GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT! I wasn't even distracted! I wasn't texting, talking on my phone,in a hurry or even changing the radio station! I don't want to put to many details just because you aren't supposed to talk about it. Short story, I'm fine but my car needs to get fixed. We can't open up the passenger door and I'm without a car for a few days. The other people are fine too, very white trash if I must say. The cop even made a comment to me about them too! He was a very good cop and NO TICKET!! YAY!!
So I get to work an hour late and we pretty steady. After being there Kyle calls me and says that Berklee's eye is swollen and puffy! I start bawling because, well what else is there to do.Oh my gosh! Honestly could my day get any worse... oh wait yes it can!
I'm filling the coin machines on the U-Scans and I dump the change, as I'm picking up the coins I hear some kind of spill, I look and it's a 50 lb of Dog Food! Seriously! My life is seriously awesome at this point!
So needless to say, I had a horrible day yesterday, but today is better... So far!
2 comments:
WOW! That is a bad day! I'm sorry! I'm so happy you are ok though and that no one else was hurt. Car accidents are my worst nightmare!
I'm so sorry!! That is a crappy day, Jeff told me about it last night and I felt so bad. If need anything or a night a way let me know!
Post a Comment