We celebrated our 4 year anniversary last week! The actual day of we went to PF Changs (so delicious). Kyle's parents watched Berklee for us so we could have some what of a romantic evening. The next day Kyle had made reservations to stay at the Anniversary Inn in Logan. Here's the story... Kyle wanted to make our anniversary special, which he does every year, but this year he just wanted to get away since we have Berklee now. Well one day he asked me a question about our bank account so I got on it and saw the Anniversary Inn on there. I asked him what it was and WRECKED the surprise! I know, I'm horrible. At least I didn't know which room, so that made the surprise really fun. Anyway, Kyle had to work that morning so I got to spend time with Berklee and get everything ready. I took Berklee to Kyle's parents so they could watch her overnight, came back home and Kyle and I left on our adventure!
We stayed in the Jessie James Hideout room. It was really neat! Out of all the rooms I never would have guessed that was the one that Kyle picked out... He liked it because he loves the outdoors and it really felt like we were in a hideout.
That night we went to a DELICIOUS resturaunt call Cafe Sabor. We splurged and got us a treat..
We just spent a romantic night in our room and enjoyed being together :) Kyle, I love you so much! Thank you for everything you do for Berklee and I.
The next morning we got breakfast brought to our room,
It was so yummy! It was so fun to get away and spend time. I can't wait to be able to do it again soon! Thanks again Dave and Bonnie for watching Princess Berklee! Although we enjoyed each other, I could't wait to get back to my little Munchkin.. I missed her like CRAZY! We are so blessed to have each other and her in our lives. Another update soon... Peace out!
2 comments:
So fun! I'm jealous! Did you play some awesome games of billiards in your room? I can't believe Berklee will be one next month!!! Holy Cow! I also can't wait to come home for Christmas!!!!
YAY! I love Cafe Sabor...oh i miss it so much! And that room looked like lots of fun..I hope you had lots of fun in that room. HAHA! Sorry, just had to throw that one out. Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment