Monday, April 20, 2009
Spring!
Who doesn't love nice weather when you can go outside and enjoy the sunshine! Well I absolutely love it and even more now that I have Berklee. She loves being outside! Last monday she was being so fussy so we went for a walk. The minute we stepped outside she was as happy as could be, no fussing, no crying, nothing... Just one happy baby. After we went around the block we came back inside. Once again, fuss, fuss, fuss. So after I couldn't stand it anymore we went on another walk. Once again HAPPY BABY! When we came home, for the two seconds we were inside she fussed for a little bit but then I put a chair outside on our back porch and we just sat there. She was so happy to be outside! So I think we will be going outside a lot this summer, taking advantage of our pool and the beautiful weather! Welcome Spring!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment