Monday, April 6, 2009

It's a bird! It's plane! It's a....

New CAR!!

Kyle and I have been thinking of getting a new car for awhile to replace our mazda. Yes, we only have had that car a year, but with having Berklee we wanted another really good car to keep her safe. So saturday we went over to Ken Garff Nissan and this is what we found!! A GTR!! I know you all are jealous! It was only $80,000.00, no problem right....



Just Kidding. We really did buy a new car, but it is a Nissan Rogue. We totally love it! It's a crossover suv, so not really a suv but has everything one would have in it. WE are in LOVE!!!


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Did you sell your other car? We need to buy a car.

Unknown said...

Oooooh! Spiffy!

Courtney said...

I lvoe the new car. Now our cars can be cousins! I am so excited to hang out with you guys this weekend. P.s. Love the new blog!!

Jeff and Kiera said...

They let you sit in the GTR. I'm so Jealous............

Kiera said...

Hey Valisa,

How the heck are you? I saw your name on Heather Walker's blog. I only know one Valisa and yup it's you. I just started a blog add me to your list. itsjustme-kiera.blogspot.com