Monday, April 6, 2009

So Big! and fun with the Exersaucer

Berklee is getting so big she is starting to hold her own bottle! I can't believe it because she is still just so little but getting so big at the same time. I still just love watching her and holding her. She is the sunshine in my life! I couldn't ask for anything better in life than Motherhood.




Berklee loves sitting up now days. She hates when you try and cradle her unless she is tired. So today she was being really fussy and trying to sit up all the way instead of on an incline, so I decided to put her in her adorable Exersaucer! The picture of her legs crack me up because she is just too little that they were dangling :) I was just laughing because she was so cute and was having a little fun for awhile!



1 comment:

Amanda said...

that is so cute. She is so small she just looks like one of the toys on the excersaucer. she fits right in. I'm glad it works for you guys too. I love that it is pink it's so cute.