Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cereal Time!!! and 4 months

Yesterday was the first time Berklee got to eat cereal! She didn't do very good and still can't get the concept of how to eat it but it sure was fun trying. She is such a happy baby and was super happy the whole time I was feeding her. She kept pretending to eat it then would totally spit it out! She would make the noise and purse her lips, I was laugh so hard. What a funny little girl!

Berklee had her 4 month appt. on Monday. She weighs 10 lbs 6 oz and is 21 3/4 in. That poor girl has no hope for heigth. She is in the 2% for weight and off the chart on the low end for everything else. She is the cutest little Peanut! WE absolutely love her!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I can't believe it's already cereal time! Can't wait to see her again someday! ;) I'm glad you finally put up more pictures of her! :)

Parkin Family said...

Holy cow she is still so tiny! Or maybe she just looks like it next to McCall. By the way Berkley is now as long as McCall was when she was born! LOL! and two pounds heavier. Sorry I am going to miss lunch this weekend (I am going to Logan for conference).

Anonymous said...

O she is soooo Cute! We need to hang out so i can play with her! ;)