Monday, April 20, 2009

A few new posts

I have been meaning to post about my fridge that we got a little over a month ago. For those of you that know, the fride that we had was the smallest normal size fridge known to man. I felt like I was living in a college dorm because it was so little. Kyle's grandpa gives us a lot of meat so our freezer was always full. Every time we would open it everything would fall out and we would have to rearrange. We came from living with my mom who had a side by side. It was so nice to always have ice and water. We didn't even have room to lay ice trays flat! So with a ton of meat and a bag of ice our freezer was stuffed to the brim! Thank goodness for tax returns! We finally bought a new bigger fridge with ice and water :) and lot more room!







Next item of business... When Kyle and I were dating he built me a bear at Build-a-bear. So I decided to build him one as well. The outfit I bought was a little dancer outfit since I love to dance. We have been cleaning out stuff in our house and came across the little outfit. Well we decided to put the skirt on Berklee and it fit! She really is like a doll!



And now the last order of business, at least for today. Berklee is famous for spitting up all over your clothes and her's especially after you put her in something clean. One evening Kyle was holding her and BLEH all over Kyle's shirt! Next thing we know Miss Bobble Head sticks her face right in it! We couldn't help but laugh and the best part was she didn't even get mad. What a good baby! and super hillarious! Enjoy

No comments: