Wednesday, September 29, 2010

*Single Digit Dance Time!*

In 7 days we will be getting on one of theseAmerican Airlines airplane plane fly flying
Our Destination



to spend time here
for 4 days, then board this beautyfor 7 AMAZING days! Kyle and I decided to go on this wonderful vacation for our 5 year anniversary. Our anniversay is on the 30th of this month so of course we are going a little bit later but that really doesn't matter. We are leaving Berklee at home and now that it's closer we are having a hard time with that but definately know we wouldn't enjoy ourselves on a relaxing vacation with her.
We will be doing a little bit of this

photo

 

and a little of this
 
and some of this

Stingray City
 
and while sitting on the ship by the pool,we will be sipping on one of these
Try not to be too jealous... just kidding. We are so excited and can't wait! These pictures are from several different sights, but don't worry, I will post our pictures as soon as we get home. Enjoy the Fall weather everyone! and feel our love from the Western Carribean :)

 

 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

HAVE FUN! Wish i was comin.

Unknown said...

Lame, Lame, Lame! I can't believe you're going without us!!! Hope you have fun!!!!

Courtney said...

Please remember to pack me in your lugage. I promise to be good!