Thursday, September 30, 2010

five

5 years ago I made the best decision of my life. I got up really early, went and had my hair and make-up done. Picked up my grandma, a special white dress, and headed South. Upon arriving at my destination I checked in and went into a "special" room. I stepped into my beautiful dress and waited patiently to be told where to go next. I was taken out of the "special" room to where my handsome guy was waiting for me. Both beaming, we were escorted to one of the most spiritual rooms I've ever seen. There we sat, just about to be MARRIED! That's right, it's been 5 years! I am so happy that we both said YES over the alter and wouldn't have it any other way!


Kyle,
I love you more than I did 5 years ago, and I love you more than I did yesterday. You have exceeded your calling as a husband thus far. I'm excited to see what Forever has instore for us. Thank you for giving me our sweet little princess and being the best Daddy she could ask for. You make our days brighter and our lives better just because you are you. Thank you for loving me through everything and being right by my side. I can't wait to love you more than I already do and to continue on our journey together. I guess what I'm trying to say is... Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you!
Love Valisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He really is just about the best daddy in the whole world! Can't believe it's been 5 years (for both of us!)! Love and miss you guys!!!

Courtney said...

Five years already? It hadn't even been 1 yr when I first met you two. Congrats!