Thursday, May 20, 2010

Surprise!!!

A visit from Mindy!! We were so excited to surprise Dave and Bonnie with Mindy and the boy's. Kyle and I had been trying to figure out a time that I could go out and visit them. One day airfare was so cheap! Well we decided that it would be more beneficial if Mindy came out here since she could stay longer and more people would get to see all of them. So we jumped on the awesome deal so they could be on thier way. Last time we tried to surprise the fam, it was really hard because we had to keep the secret for a really long time. Kyle's family are not very good liars. This time around it was only for a month so it wasn't too bad. The day they flew in it was race for the cure so it worked out for us to go pick them up from the airport since we would already be that direction. Bonnie and I did Race for the Cure that morning. Emily had a violin concert and when that was over we had them watch Berklee while we ran "mother's day" errands. So off to the airport we went! We were so freakin' excited! I was so giddy on the way there. Finally we got there and everyone loaded. Mindy and I were like little kids in a candy store on the way back to Bountiful because of all the excitement. Kyle's parents had just bought a bbq so we got the box and put it on the front porch and had Mindy and the boys get inside. Unfortunatly we didn't get a picture of them getting inside.
We had Dave and Bonnie come out to open the box. Rykker made a little noise and it kinda confused them, but Bonnie hurried and opened it up and everyone was so excited! I just love surprising them!
Mindy was able to stay for 11 days and can I just say it was a blast! We did so many fun things. I was able to get off work to spend time with them. We visited Grandpa Green, shopped, crafted, photo shoots, and so much more. I'm just going to load pics and you all can figure them out! Enjoy!

No comments: