Sunday, November 14, 2010

missed


This man will be missed. He held such a special place in our hearts that will never be filled. My Grandpa was a huge part of my life and loved me more than I'm sure I will ever know. He absolutely loved Berklee and would talk about her for weeks after seeing her. He always treated me like I was the Princess of the world(My grandma is the Queen.) I've had a really hard time with his passing but know that he is no longer in pain and has all of his fingers. He led by example in more ways than one, loved his family unconditionally and loved the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm so thankful that he is my grandpa. I'm so thankful that he was here for a short time to be with Berklee. I know later on in her life that will be so special to her. He was a loved man by many and will continue to be in the next life. We love you Grandpa Don! We miss you and will see you again!

No comments: