Once again this year I am so thankful for so many things in my life. I am so blessed everyday in more ways than one. I have a wonderful handsome husband. A beautiful healthy little girl who I get to spend everyday with. I'm thankful I only have to work 3 days a week so I get to be home with Berklee. I'm thanful Kyle is willing to work so hard to support us. I'm thankful for my house. I'm thankful for my family. My mom is the most amazing woman I've ever known and is beautiful of course! I'm thankful for my grandparents and so thankful that I had my grandpa in my life. I'm thankful for my inlaws. No one is as lucky as I am, because they don't have them as theirs. I'm thankful for my Dad and his willingness to be a loving grandpa. I'm thankful for the gospel and the church in my life. I'm sure there are more things but all I can say is my life is wonderful!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Giving Thanks
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I love getting together with family and talking about everything I am thankful for and of course the food. This year (and every year) it was DELISH! Kyle's parents hosted it with the Craig side. We were missing a few people :( but we managed to still have a great time.

Setting up all the decor for the "fabulous" dinner






Once again this year I am so thankful for so many things in my life. I am so blessed everyday in more ways than one. I have a wonderful handsome husband. A beautiful healthy little girl who I get to spend everyday with. I'm thankful I only have to work 3 days a week so I get to be home with Berklee. I'm thanful Kyle is willing to work so hard to support us. I'm thankful for my house. I'm thankful for my family. My mom is the most amazing woman I've ever known and is beautiful of course! I'm thankful for my grandparents and so thankful that I had my grandpa in my life. I'm thankful for my inlaws. No one is as lucky as I am, because they don't have them as theirs. I'm thankful for my Dad and his willingness to be a loving grandpa. I'm thankful for the gospel and the church in my life. I'm sure there are more things but all I can say is my life is wonderful!
Once again this year I am so thankful for so many things in my life. I am so blessed everyday in more ways than one. I have a wonderful handsome husband. A beautiful healthy little girl who I get to spend everyday with. I'm thankful I only have to work 3 days a week so I get to be home with Berklee. I'm thanful Kyle is willing to work so hard to support us. I'm thankful for my house. I'm thankful for my family. My mom is the most amazing woman I've ever known and is beautiful of course! I'm thankful for my grandparents and so thankful that I had my grandpa in my life. I'm thankful for my inlaws. No one is as lucky as I am, because they don't have them as theirs. I'm thankful for my Dad and his willingness to be a loving grandpa. I'm thankful for the gospel and the church in my life. I'm sure there are more things but all I can say is my life is wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment