Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Berklee finally got to come home on Monday! We are and were so excited. I have never been so worn out. I don't get why they tell you to rest, but then you have to go up to the hospital every 2 and 1/2 hours for feedings! I guess we could have just skipped them, but I hate pumping and of course wanted to see my baby. It was a rough 10 days, but we made it thru. I had such a hard time and obviously couldn't wait for her to come home. We have pictures of her first car ride and leaving the hospital that we will post soon. On monday the hospital called me at 7 am! They told me they got doctor's orders to discharge Berklee! YAY! The phone call we had been waiting for... One problem, Kyle didn't get off work until 2:30. So I slept in, went to her afternoon feeding, ran some errands, then met Kyle at home to go pick up our little Bundle of Joy. I don't think that either on of us really listened to the nurses cause we were to excited to dress her in HER clothes and run out of there ASAP cause we were so sick of the place! Anyway, all is going well, she is such an angel! I love staying home with her and already don't want to go back to work. She has been keeping her temp up, her jaundice is gone, and only chokes once a day! We will have more updates soon! Thanks to everyone that has been supporting us and who has been just as worried as us! We love all of you!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yeah!! I am so glad to hear that she is doing good! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Courtney said...

Yay! We are so excited to come and play!!!