Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies




So yesterday I was really craving Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. I didn't want to buy them cause I thought it would be a lot more fun to make them! So today, being the good wife I am I made dinner. I used both of my crockpots and plugged them in. Then I decided to make the cookies. Well ever since we have moved into our house the plugs on the one side of our kitchen haven't worked. So we have had to use only one plug everytime we plug anything in. Since I was using both of my crockpots all the outlets were taken! Luckily our living room is pretty much part of our kitchen and has working outlets. So today was a new experience, I made cookies in the living room! It was kinda bothersome to have to bend down since it gets harder for me to do that everyday, but was a fun adventure. The cookies turned out so delicious! So for anyone wondering, it doesn't matter where you mix your cookie dough! The living room works great.

1 comment:

Jessica Tibbitts said...

This cracks me up! V, you are made of awesome.