Friday, October 3, 2008

1st Baby Shower for the Princess

I had my first Baby shower on the 27th of September. My cousin Sarah threw it for her sister Michelle and I. It was so much fun to receive all the cute baby stuff! It got me so excited for December when our little princess will be joining us and I can dress her in all the warm clothes. Thank you so much Sarah for putting all the time and effort into the shower! You are the best cousin ever! It was so fun to gather with my side of the family since we don't do it very often. I am getting more and more anxious for our little girl and the showers don't help. Don't get me wrong the gifts and company are super nice but I'm not one for surprises! Ask Kyle, he drives me insane with rubbing surprises in my face! Anyway, I am really excited to have her in a few months. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the wonderful blessing of being able to be a mom to one of his children. Also of course for my wonderful Family! She would be naked without you! Thanks again everyone for all the nice things, she is going to look adorable! Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think there's someone very important missing from some of those pictures!!!! I'm so sad I am missing all of the showers! I guess we will just have to have our own little one, go out to lunch or something when we come in town...before you have the baby! You better keep working on making that baby come before we go home, or I'm going to be really sad!! :`( I love the pictures! I'm glad you posted some, it makes me not feel quite so homesick! And I'm REALLY feeling homesick with this whole carpet mess...which won't be replaced until monday! Argh!!! We miss you guys!

Parkin Family said...

Wow! You got hooked up! I can't believe all the cute stuff you got...I am glad you took a picture of the "loot" ;) I can't wait to see your little girl in all of those cute outfits.