Hi, Kyle and Valisa. You opened your house for public visitation through internet. Then I visited your blog and found pictures from a beautiful house you must be proud of. My compliments from Brazil.
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you guys posted pictures! I can't wait to see it all put together! You'll have to take more pictures, and we will try to see it when we come home! Less than 2 weeks!!! YEAH!!!! How's the little one?! We miss you guys!
2 comments:
Hi, Kyle and Valisa. You opened your house for public visitation through internet. Then I visited your blog and found pictures from a beautiful house you must be proud of. My compliments from Brazil.
Yeah!!! I'm so glad you guys posted pictures! I can't wait to see it all put together! You'll have to take more pictures, and we will try to see it when we come home! Less than 2 weeks!!! YEAH!!!! How's the little one?! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment