Thursday, July 31, 2008
In Love!
Okay, I just wanted to let everyone know that I totally love our new home! It has a dishwasher, it's spacious and central air! Plus it's ours! So far so good, except the one neighbor complaint... Our garbage is to smelly! Well it wasn't our fault lady! The people before must have left some food in it so it smelt horrible! I was gagging when I would walk by it. Garbage day was today(thank goodness) so the smell is pretty much gone. I guess she wanted it to smell like a flower bed or something. Anyway besides that is has been so nice. I can't wait to get our crib so we can set up the baby's room and have everything be complete! Just 13 days till we find out what we are having and hopefully we will have the crib by then! Don't worry we aren't counting down or anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment