Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our life in pictures

I know I'm horrible at updating our blog but I was inspired for a second so here you go!! This is a little catch up of our life the past 6ish months. We had a vacation for Christmas, lots of bff time, date nights, family time, everyday activities, and just enjoying our crazy busy life! To explain some of the pictures(the explanations are not in any order)... Berklee and her best friend Madicyin. They absolutely LOVE each other and love playing together. Some are from our Christmas vacation... Ginger nuts anyone? Because I'm mature :)Berk participating in her school Christmas program... or not! My best friend Michelle and I reenacting our daughters. My other 2 life long friends who I got to see after the tragedy of Sandy Hook Elementary(it was her niece Emilee Parker who was killed).Valentines. St. Patricks day with our little leprechaun. Kyle and I just celebrating us! Why? Because we are awesome. Easter. Berk showing off her gymnastic skills. My dodge ball team who I absolutely love and love playing! and just some extras that I threw in there. Enjoy friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The only thing that would have made that post better was if it had some pictures that we were in too! We miss you guys so much!!!!!