is my BFF and I freaking love her to death! Wish she lived closer so we could have adventures every day and take awesome pictures like this! We could make a series of books with all the pictures that we would take, I think I'll work on that, yeah what a great idea! Love you Mimi!
and you can be jealous with my UH-Mazing self picture taking skill. Pure talent!
3 comments:
you guys are soo pretty...
Awe, thanks Amanda, you're sweet :)! Maybe one day you can be in one of our cool pictures if you and Mindy are ever here together!
You are Uh-Mazing. For reals. PROFESSIONAL. Like we need random people to take pictures of us...duh! Hahaha. You totally know you're my BFF too! Can't wait to put the rest of the our "pictures" together! It would make an awesome book. Haha! I am seriously going to miss you SO freaking much!!! I hope you get to come see soon!!
Post a Comment