Saturday, December 18, 2010

Lights in the S.L.C.

I think this is becoming a tradition. We ride the frontrunner, walk around temple square to look at the lights, eat dinner at the Lion House, walk by the other lights we didn't see, then head home. This year it wasn't FREEEEZING! I think last year we picked to coldest day of the year. Thankgoodness it was only sprinkling this time around. Made for a nice family outing. Unfortunately we had all been super sick in bed the day before and took the chance of making it thru the lights. We had been planning to go on this specific day for sometime and didn't want to break our plans. On the upside, my brother, sister in-law, and their 4 kids came with us this year! Along with some of our besties Jeff and Kiera. It was still fun even with being sick.

Scott and the EXCITED kids

Darla and Grace

Our little sickie

Kyle and I

The REALLY SUPER EXCITED kids! They were so happy to be riding a train!

Don't you just love that face?

My cute nephew Nate and I on the trax

Our little family

Miss B and I

Families can be together forever=us
Scott, Darla and kiddos!

On the way home! Berklee and Liam playing. So cute!

Since Berklee wasn't feeling too hot she wanted to cuddle with daddy. So sweet :)

Grace and Berklee

Darla and Liam

An attempt to take a pic with the cute little girls
Sorry Jeff and Kiera, we didn't get any pics of you! Maybe it's cause you kept running off from us. Don't worry, there is always next year. Thanks Scott and Darla for coming with us and braving it with 4 kids! I'm so thankful that we are able to make this a tradition. I love the feeling that I get as I walk around the temple grounds and look at all the beauty. Until next year!

1 comment:

The Kennedys said...

We miss you guys! Love the pics of sweet Berklee!