Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dirty Mess

Kyle wanted to go camping for his birthday. We packed up the car and headed up Logan Canyon. We fell in love with it last year and are making it a family tradition to return every year. This time around the only part that I would consider camping is that we slept in our tent. Logan and Bear Lake have a delicious resturant called Cafe Sabor. We met my cousin Alisha and her husband and enjoyed dinner :) We came back to our camp and Kyle built a fire. We ate some smores then headed to bed. Yeah, kinda lame but I guess we're just getting old! haha The next day we of course headed up to Bear Lake for a delicious Raspberry Shake! You can't be that close and not go. We headed back to Logan and decided to stop at the Pepperidge Farm company and get Little Miss some goldfish. We also stopped at All a dollar because I was throwing a baby shower the next day and needed a few things. Kyle's favorite cookies, the devil food ones, are obviously only $1 instead of $2 or more like at regular stores. Well Kyle being the nice and awesome dad he is gave Berklee one. We were driving along and Berklee says "Mommy,mommy, mommy." So I turn and look at her and this is what I see


I started laughing hysterically! I had to take the pictures so Kyle could see her while he was driving. I was seriously laughing almost all the way home. Kyle dropped me off at our mailbox and I walked back to our house. When I get to the car Kyle is bent over laughing so hard! I guess the pictures just didn't do it justice. He didn't realize that she was that bad. Needless to say after Berklee being so dirty and camping we jumped right in the shower to clean up the "dirty mess" The end

No comments: