Monday, April 12, 2010

Did this really just happen?



I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day while talking on the phone. I heard Berklee start to wake up so I told my cousin I needed to go get her out of her crib. I turned around and saw her bedroom door close. All of a sudden it swings open and out walks the Princess. I'm sure the look I gave her was WTH! She looked up at me with the expression of "What mom?" So of course I needed to see how it was done. I put her back in and in seconds she was back out again. So I put her in once more and videoed(is that a word?) so Daddy could see and for documentation. When she gets over the edge she just lets go and drops. Needless to say, the little toy that helped her get out is no longer in her crib. What a little Stinker we have on our hands!

1 comment:

The Kennedys said...

What a stinker indeed! My girls never tried that!