Kyle and I have been able to take a date night every weeks. It's been really nice with it being Christmas season so we can go out and freeze our butts off by looking at all the pretty lights! Kyle and I have always been kind of on the adventurous side (as long as we are doing it together) so we have come up with a new adventure plan! Almost everytime we go on a date we are going to try some place new to eat. I know, it might be scary, but it's a chance we are willing to take. Anyway, a few weeks ago we decided to go on a date with some of our really good friends Jeff and Kiera. We rode the Frontrunner down to SLC...
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Lights
Kyle and I have been able to take a date night every weeks. It's been really nice with it being Christmas season so we can go out and freeze our butts off by looking at all the pretty lights! Kyle and I have always been kind of on the adventurous side (as long as we are doing it together) so we have come up with a new adventure plan! Almost everytime we go on a date we are going to try some place new to eat. I know, it might be scary, but it's a chance we are willing to take. Anyway, a few weeks ago we decided to go on a date with some of our really good friends Jeff and Kiera. We rode the Frontrunner down to SLC...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment