
Here is the "Belly" starting to poke out at 5 months pregnant. I can't believe those shorts still fit me! This picture is actually the day we found out we were having a little Princess!

Here I am six months pregnant! I can't believe I'm already that far along. The pictures look like I just ballooned but in real life I don't see that big of a difference. That's ok, I really don't mind! Don't mind the closet mess in the back ground. That is Kyle's closet in the "Man Cave"
3 comments:
I can't believe you are already 6 months! You are adorable!
Too cute! I wish I was there! I can't believe you're already 6 months! It seems like it has gone by so fast (at least for us, maybe not for you!)!! Keep posting those pictures!! :)
Valisa I have to say you are pretty dang cute preggo lady. I'm excited for your little princess to get here and that I got to feel her kick today! It may have been way weird for you to let me sit there with my hand on your tummy but it was way cool for me!
Post a Comment