YAY!! YAY!!! YAY!! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats. That is so exciting! I am happy you have a blog too! It will be fun to get all the updates on your little peanut.
I am so glad you decided to join the blogging world....but I am even more excited that you are going to have a baby!!! Congrats! Why didn't you call me you little stinker. I will call you later today. Love your favorite "cousin Sarah".
Hey Valisa! It's your old upstairs neighbor! Congrats on the future baby!!!! I found your blog through the long stream of clicking through a bunch of familiar names! :)
6 comments:
YAY!! YAY!!! YAY!! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats. That is so exciting! I am happy you have a blog too! It will be fun to get all the updates on your little peanut.
I am so glad you decided to join the blogging world....but I am even more excited that you are going to have a baby!!! Congrats!
Why didn't you call me you little stinker. I will call you later today. Love your favorite "cousin Sarah".
asdfd
Congratulations! we are so happy for you. Thanks again for all your help on the house.
Hey Valisa! It's your old upstairs neighbor! Congrats on the future baby!!!! I found your blog through the long stream of clicking through a bunch of familiar names! :)
Hey Valisa!!! I am so super excited that you guys have a blog!! And even more excited that you are going to have a little baby!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment